Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Princess Ee's: The Blog

     Last year I started a Facebook and Etsy store selling crafts and clothing that I make in my free time. That hobby is just a small part of who I am. Another, bigger part of who I am is a mom. My two Princess Ee's are the basis behind the name. They are who I spend my time with, who I create dresses for, and the reason I get to stay at home. 
     Before kids, I was a teacher. I taught third grade for seven years. After Big E was born, we made the decision that I would stay home with her. The price of daycare these days is outrageous! Yes, it has been hard. No, it has not always been fun, but overall we feel that is the best decision for our family. I get to stay home and play, laugh, and learn with my girls. I'm so thankful for that opportunity. 
     So, you are probably wondering what this blog is all about. Well, I always have people asking me about crafts that we make together, or about my schedule and how we make that work. It's not that I claim to know something you don't know. I don't. But, this blog is a way to share the fun things we do together. I will post about crafts that we do. I'll post a little about doing "preschool" at home with a toddler. I'll post about our birthday parties, and all the diy things we make for them. I'll post about a little bit of everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment